One of the biggest problems that large people face in today’s society, is being able to take pictures correctly. The problem begins because now pictures are taken on the fly, with cell phones, and this reduces the amount of setup that goes into a good photo. As a large person, there are several good poses to ensure that no one is cut off in the photo, while still maintaining a good shot.
Notice how awkward this picture is due to size difference
The number one way to reduce height is sitting, one common example is the larger person sitting while the shorter stands
Another great sitting pose, as this makes both seem around the same size
By shooting from a lower angle, and having the shorter person more to the camera the height does seem around the same
These are a list of the 10 commandments for how to live large, and happy.
- Your size is a gift, don’t be ashamed of it. Be proud of yourself.
- Understand that you will eat more than the average person, you need to in order to fuel your body correctly.
- You will never fit in pictures with average size people correctly standing up, sitting will be best for angles.
- People will always ask you to take selfies of them due to your height and reach for angles.
- You will have to avoid things others don’t. For example, low hanging ceiling fans and short doorways.
- Being large has its perks, use them. See over crowds, put things in places others cannot reach.
- Don’t allow people to make fun of you for your size, God gave you so much there is more of you than others. If anything act like you must bend over slightly to hear them make fun of you.
- Get used to hearing “Your so tall/ do you play sports?”
- Understand hug leverage, many people will put there head in the middle of your chest instead of equal to your head.
- Understand the unspoken large people language. We know each others pain.
Welcome to the Larger Than Life blog! This is a blog dedicated to tips and content on how to live as an above average person. For example, tips for dieting as a large individual, and understanding it is ok to be larger than others. This blog will also contain content about the everyday life as a large person, such as selfies with short people, having to reach the projector for the teacher, and for unwillingly scaring away people because of your size. Finally, being large is the best thing possible, if there’s an ice age or zombie attack; think about it, who’s surviving? Vegan’s or people who eat anything?