This blog is dedicated to large people, but even in this specific area people can differ in sizes. There are three main body types, and two that contain large people. These two types are Mesomorphs, example Lebron James, and Endomorphs, think Shaq. These two types have to diet and take care of different things with their body’s in order to live fully. Take the quiz here to find out what your type is and how to live as that type!
Shopping as a large person can be extremely difficult. The main way that shopping is now easier for large people is online shopping. Here are a few examples of sites with reasonable prices for those striving to look good large.
JCPenny has one of the best online shopping selections, with sizes for those Big and Tall, to short and chunky, to everywhere in between. It also has a great price range for those who cannot afford suits and more expensive items.
2. Azar Man
Azar Man is an on the rise shop in Los Angeles that took off online first. They sell very high quality suits for extremely low prices, with very different and unique styles being their calling card. The only thing is the shipping, which can take anytime from one to three weeks.
This site has some pros and cons, the clothes are can be quite expensive, however the assortment is excellent. I recommend this site for those looking to expand their wardrobe with a little extra money in their pocket
One of the biggest problems that large people face in today’s society, is being able to take pictures correctly. The problem begins because now pictures are taken on the fly, with cell phones, and this reduces the amount of setup that goes into a good photo. As a large person, there are several good poses to ensure that no one is cut off in the photo, while still maintaining a good shot.
These are a list of the 10 commandments for how to live large, and happy.
- Your size is a gift, don’t be ashamed of it. Be proud of yourself.
- Understand that you will eat more than the average person, you need to in order to fuel your body correctly.
- You will never fit in pictures with average size people correctly standing up, sitting will be best for angles.
- People will always ask you to take selfies of them due to your height and reach for angles.
- You will have to avoid things others don’t. For example, low hanging ceiling fans and short doorways.
- Being large has its perks, use them. See over crowds, put things in places others cannot reach.
- Don’t allow people to make fun of you for your size, God gave you so much there is more of you than others. If anything act like you must bend over slightly to hear them make fun of you.
- Get used to hearing “Your so tall/ do you play sports?”
- Understand hug leverage, many people will put there head in the middle of your chest instead of equal to your head.
- Understand the unspoken large people language. We know each others pain.