These are a list of the 10 commandments for how to live large, and happy.
- Your size is a gift, don’t be ashamed of it. Be proud of yourself.
- Understand that you will eat more than the average person, you need to in order to fuel your body correctly.
- You will never fit in pictures with average size people correctly standing up, sitting will be best for angles.
- People will always ask you to take selfies of them due to your height and reach for angles.
- You will have to avoid things others don’t. For example, low hanging ceiling fans and short doorways.
- Being large has its perks, use them. See over crowds, put things in places others cannot reach.
- Don’t allow people to make fun of you for your size, God gave you so much there is more of you than others. If anything act like you must bend over slightly to hear them make fun of you.
- Get used to hearing “Your so tall/ do you play sports?”
- Understand hug leverage, many people will put there head in the middle of your chest instead of equal to your head.
- Understand the unspoken large people language. We know each others pain.